ZASHPAK Engg applies Quality Assurance standards to our technology and product development as well as to our Professional Services. Following these acknowledged standards and guidelines, ZASHPAK Engg is dedicated to quality and continuous process improvement for customers, partners and employees.
Our responsibility is to ensure that through standards and measurements, the level of quality at ZASHPAK Engg matches or exceeds our customers' expectations. We develop organizational excellence and quality awareness through systematic process improvements, training, measurements and development of customer, partner and employee satisfaction programs. Quality is an integral part of our commitment to world-class technology, products and Professional Services. Depending on the business area, our quality planning includes development plans, quality plans, documentation and training plans, configuration management plan, product release and delivery plans, and certification (testing) plans. We rely upon a detailed document which outlines the way in which Quality Management and Quality Assurance Procedures interact with the development and Professional Services processes. The following is a brief summary of that document.
Our Zashpak Purpose
The purpose of Quality Assurance is to provide a solid mechanism for producing solutions and services to meet our customer’s requirements. This is achieved by the prevention of non-conformance at all stages from development through to maintenance and by active and continuous improvement.
Our Zashpak Approach
Our approach to Quality Assurance is based on peoples. People ZASHPAK Engg has succeeded in a competitive environment through the efforts of its employees who are highly motivated, skilled and trusted. We do not differentiate roles by job titles, or by a hierarchy. With this flexibility comes a collective responsibility for Quality Assurance and the opportunity to nominate individuals to particular roles within a team working on any particular contract or commitment.
Our ZashpakPrimary Statements
The following are our primary quality statements, upon which our Quality Assurance system is based on.
- We publish a Quality Policy, which we ensure is understood, implemented and maintained throughout the company.
- We empower all ZASHPAK Engg personnel to initiate actions to prevent product or service non-conformance, to identify and record any quality problems, and to recommend solutions or improvements.
- For every commitment there is a nominated Lead Customer Contact, Lead Technical Contact and Quality Manager.
- Verification activities including inspection, testing of processes, products and services, design reviews and system audits are carried out by dedicated personnel other than those responsible for the commitment concerned.
- We work with our customers to define reasonable expectations of ZASHPAK Engg and services and to review results.
- An independent Director of ZASHPAK ENGG reviews Quality Systems as applied to each commitment, to determine whether a need for future changes is indicated.
- Contracts are reviewed by an independent Director of ZASHPAK ENGG before being made, and are subject thereafter to a Contract Management process, coupled to an audit trail of customer requirements and agreed changes.
- A systematic design methodology, appropriate to each type of solution and service, is employed utilizing lessons learned from previous experiences.
- In signing off each commitment, Directors of ZASHPAK Systems confirm that each stage of the process, from specification through to design, implementation, has been completed in accordance with our Quality System.
With our Quality Assurance plan, such that the processes therein are imbued in the everyday work of ZASHPAK ENGG employees rather than merely listed in a manual, we aim to minimize misunderstandings, conflicts and errors. We are convinced, as our experience proves, that this approach leads to satisfaction for us and for our customers and partners